Poster Design Competition
THEME: START FROM HOME
The description of the presence of technology that gives effect or brings changes to the culture in people’s lives during social distancing, Work from Home (WfH), study at home and worship at home.
PRIZES FOR THE WINNERS
- 1st Winner
Certificate, SAT Points and 3.000 K Rupiah.
- 2nd Winner
Certificate, SAT Points and 2.000 K Rupiah.
- 3rd Winner
Certificate, SAT Points and 1.000 K Rupiah.
HOW TO REGISTRATION AND UPLOAD MY ARTWORK?
- Active Student (BINUSIAN Only) and it is FREE!
- Follow Instagram @studentbinus
- Form registration and upload your artwork: Click Here!
WHAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED IN THIS COMPETITION?
- 1 participant can submit more than 1 artwork
- Attach BINUS University logos in the opening section, click here for download the logo
- High Resolution, size A3, (420×297 mm) and square (1000×1000 px) jpeg maximum and PDF
- Submissions must include Indonesian and English subtitles
- The artwork does not contain elements of SARA, violence, hate speech and pornography
- Participants are responsible for all copyright issues or matters relating to the creation and ownership of the registered work
- By joining this competition, participants gave the committee the right to use poster design for the needs of other student events
- The committee has the right to disqualify the poster design before, during, and after the judging takes place if it is found that there are poster design that are conceptually made and the presentation is considered to violate the rules and conditions
- Registration and Upload Artwork:
May, 28 – June, 8. 2020
- Course Process:
June, 9 – 12. 2020
- Winner Announcement:
June, 13. 2020
- This assessment is carried out by a Jury Team determined by SCAC
- Poster design received in accordance with a predetermined time limit
will be selected by the committee and curator team
- The judges’ decision will be final
- The aspects assessed and the weight of the judging:
|2||FIT THE THEME||