Pass The SPIRIT Competition 2020
CONCEPTS AND GOALS
- Student Club Creativity
- Student Club Teamwork
- SPIRIT to be Involved in Activities
HOW TO JOIN?
- The participants include all Student Clubs at Binus University. Binus @Greater Jakarta, Binus @Senayan, Binus @Bandung, and Binus @Malang.
- The participants are representatives of Binus Student Clubs, consisting of at least 10 individuals (1 Student Club 1 Group).
- The participants do activities based on the core/characteristics of each Student Club.
- The participants do improvisations and wear costumes by adhering to appropriate ethics and norms.
- The participants can determine the music to be used.
- The video should have a maximum duration of 2 minutes.
- Poster Teaser to Student Club:
Wednesday, 20 May 2020
- Lebaran Holiday:
21–25 May 2020
- Detailed Information to the Student Club:
26 May 2020
- Student Club makes a video & submits it to SCAC :
3 June 2020, 3:00 PM
- SCAC Posts it on IG @studentbinus:
4 June 2020
- Viewed on IG:
4–10 June 2020
9/10 June 2020
- Winner Announcement:
11/12 June 2020
- Most Likes on IG: 40%
- Judges’ Evaluation Criteria: 60%
Idea & Creativity
- 1st Place
Cash 3,000,000 + Zoom Account (Business)
- 2nd Place
Cash 2,000,000 + Zoom Account (Business)
- 3rd Place
Cash 1,000,000 + Zoom Account (Business)
- 4rd – 12th Place
Account Zoom (Pro)
- The Student Club makes a “Pass the spirit competition” video
- The Student Club sends the “Pass the spirit competition” video to SCAC at: http://tiny.cc/Passthespirit
- SCAC reviews the video from the Student Club
- SCAC confirms to each Student Club about the videos that have been sent (approved/rejected)
- If the video is accepted, then SCAC will upload it to: IG StudentBinus #passthespiritcompetition
- SCAC evaluates the video
- The winners are announced